1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Sheriar Press is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing the Sheriar Press website, you acknowledge and fully understand Sheriar Press Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Sheriar Press collects certain information from and about its users directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs.
- When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
b. The User
When you visit our Website and download information, you will be asked complete forms with certain contact information. And when you complete our contact forms, you may be asked to provide certain information. This contact information will be stored in a database only for the use of Sheriar Press and will not be sold to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
3. Personal Information Users
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Social Media (Features) and Widgets:
5. Use of Web Beacons or Gif Files
Sheriar Press web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Sheriar Press to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Sheriar Press may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Sheriar Press prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
6. Changes to This Statement
Sheriar Press has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us.
Sheriar Press will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.